CCR’s Strategic Acquisition in Asia
Through its partnership with Plus 3 and Quantum Global Solutions effective from 6 April 2020, CCR will bring additional products, services and resources to enhance the international geographical scope and delivery of our contractual and commercial services, maintaining our existing client relationships in Australia and New Zealand while establishing new client relationships around the world.
Mike McIver, CEO, Plus 3
Tony Hilton, Director, CCR
Peter Murphy, Managing Director, Quantum
Plus 3 Key Facts
Three Companies - One Name
From 6 April 2020, Plus 3, CCR and Quantum will partner together under the Plus 3 brand throughout Asia as one team with shared corporate and personal values to provide enhanced services to our clients.
Led by the Executive Leadership Team – Plus 3 has a collective team of over 200 global consultants delivering the highest level of service to our clients’ projects.
Plus 3’s global partnerships extends to Malaysia, Hong Kong, UK, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Jordan, KSA, UAE, Qatar, China, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, the USA and Asia.
- Forensic Graphics – in house preparation of movies and interactive presentations to demonstrate construction claim entitlements.
- System Dynamics – visual method of presenting disruption/uneconomic working claims recognised by the Society of Construction Law
- Bid Quantities and cost management.
- Training – Capacity Building.
- Project Management
- Resourcing and team augmentation.